DocumentAnnexure_4_Rights & OBLIGATIONS.pdf (308.85 KB)
DocumentAnnexure_5_RDD.pdf (359.73 KB)
DocumentAnnexure_6_Do's & Don'ts.pdf (298.21 KB)
Bondbazaar Securities Private Limited: Member of NSE, BSE and NDS-RST - SEBI Registration no.: INZ000303236, NSE Membership No. 90247 and BSE Membership No. 6768 CDSL: Depository services through Bondbazaar Securities Private Limited - SEBI Registration no.: IN-DP-700-2022
510, Balarama Co-op Housing Society Ltd., Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai- 400051, India.
Compliance officer : Name: Mr. Akshay Narkar Contact No.: 022 3512 1163/64 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any feedback, please write to email@example.com
For any complaints pertaining to securities broking please write to firstname.lastname@example.org , for DP related to email@example.com. Please ensure you carefully read the Risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI.
Procedure to file a complaint on :: SCORES :: Register on SCORES portal. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID. Benefits: Effective Communication, Speedy redressal of the grievances.
Investments in securities market are subject to market risks; read all the related documents carefully before investing.
No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. Don’t worry about refund as the money remains in the investor's account.
- Prevent Unauthorised transactions in your account. Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock brokers. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day.
- Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your Demat account - Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all transactions.
- KYC is a onetime exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund, etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
- Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
- Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
- Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 and BSE vide notice no. 20200731-7 dated July 31, 2020 and 20200831-45 dated August 31, 2020 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard. Check your Securities/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by CDSL every month. .......... Issued in the interest of Investors"
Details of Client Bank Account
Name of Bank Account : ICICI BANK LTD ( Bondbazaar Securities Private Limited - Client Account )
Bank Account Number : 000405132889
IFSC : ICIC0000004
"Investors are requested to note that Stock broker ( M/s. Bondbazaar Securities Private Limited ) is permitted to receive/pay money from/to investor through designated bank accounts only named as client bank accounts. Stock broker (M/s. Bondbazaar Securities Private Limited ) is also required to disclose these client bank accounts to Stock Exchange. Hence, you are requested to use above client bank accounts only for the purpose of dealings in your trading account with us. The details of these client bank accounts are also displayed by Stock Exchange on their website under "Know / Locate your Stock Broker".
Advisory to Investors:
There is no assurance or guarantee of the returns. Investment in securities market are subject to market risk, read all the related documents carefully before investing. As a business we don't give stock tips, and have not authorized anyone to trade on behalf of others. If you find anyone claiming to be part of Bondbazaar and offering such services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright@2022 All right reserved